ORIGINS RELEASE BOOSTER DRAFT – JULY 17th, 7pm
Origins is the last Core Set for Magic the Gathering. Come in for Friday Night Magic, entry is $15.
Each player gets 3 Origins Booster packs with entry that includes a special release promo card. Plus 2 booster per player into the prize pool, and the FNM promo for July, Path to Exile!
Draft starts at 7pm, if you are running late please call, though after 7:15 we will start the draft.
WARHAMMER FANTASY (8th ed) – AUGUST 1st – 10am START
- 2500 points.
- The 8th edition set of rules must be used.
- Per the latest FAQ, 50% limit on Lords and Heroes, and the Lore of Undeath is in use.
- End Times units will allowed using any official GW FAQs.
- This IS an OPEN list event. Please bring your own copy of your list.
- Players must understand that this tournament is for fun. Poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated.
- You must create your army using the most recent edition of the appropriate Warhammer Armies book or the Chaos Dwarf list located in the Forge World Tamurkhan book. Trial Rules and Appendix armies are NOT permitted.
- Your army does NOT have to be painted but MUST be fully assembled. Paint IS a part of your score.
- Hills block LOS for non-Large models (however LOS IS reciprocal, so if you can see them, they can see you, ie. Large targets behind hills) and are not difficult ground.
- Forests follow standard BRB LoS rules.
- Unit cap of 30 Infantry / 15 Monstrous Infantry models for entering a building (any unit can still assault one though)
- No fixed terrain. Instead, players take turns placing terrain (and must use all pieces on the table) each game following these set rules:
- No terrain may be placed with in 10 inches of a board edge, and all terrain must be at least 6 inches apart.
- No mysterious terrain
- What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG). If a model is armed with an item, it must be shown on the figure.
- You may use non-Games Workshop models in this tournament.
- You may NOT use Special Characters and no Proxies!
- The most current rules clarifications from the official GW Warhammer FAQ will be in use.
- If your army contains Wizards, the Lore that each Wizard uses MUST be declared in their entry on the army list. If an item grants you knowledge of a spell from a Lore that you may pick, you must declare that on your army list as well. In the case of Grey Seers, you must declare how many spells that they will use from either of the Skaven Lores. For example, “Grey Seer – 2 Spells from Lore of Ruin & 2 Spells from Lore of Plague.”.
- You must bring all materials needed to play including dice, measuring devices, templates, models, and any rules that you will be using, including having a core rule book.